Application of stretched film in food field
Stretch film is a kind of plastic film with sticky stretchable and wrapped articles wrapped on one side or both sides, and the self-adhesive does not adhere to the surface of the wrapped article, but only exists on the surface of the film and the film. No shrinkage treatment is required during the packaging process, which is conducive to saving energy, reducing packaging costs, facilitating containerized transportation, and improving the efficiency of logistics. Characteristics of the stretched film polyester film: It is stable at room temperature, shrinks when heated (above the glass transition temperature), and is thermally shrinkable by more than 70% in one direction.
The advantages of stretch film polyester film packaging are:
1. Fit and transparent, reflecting the image of the product.
2. Tightly packed packaging, good anti-scattering properties. Stretch film manufacturers
3. Rain, moisture, mold.
4. No recovery, there is a certain anti-counterfeiting features.
Type of stretch film
1. Hand stretch film: Packed by hand, the weight of single roll is 3 to 5 kg, which is convenient for manual operation.
2. Machine-stretched film: The machine is used for packaging, and the single roll weight is 10 to 18 kg. It can also be produced according to the customer's single roll weight requirement.
Stretch film polyester film is often used in the convenience food, beverage market, electronic appliances, metal products, especially the shrink label is its main application field. Because with the rapid development of PET beverage bottles, beverage bottles such as Coke, Sprite, and various fruit juices all require PET heat shrinkable film to be used as a heat-sealing label. They belong to the polyester category and are environmentally friendly materials, and are easy to recycle and recycle. use.